Technology now plays a major role in company growth!
A business that does not advertise, simply does not grow. Holding one person’s attention is not an easy task yet alone entire generations; therefore, today it is critical that a business must stay abreast of technology advancements and social media platforms in order to remain relevant.
There are several ways to ensure growth and development of your business. Below are just a few tips.
1. Marketing and Maintaining New Customers
The challenge is not just to attract a new customer, but to ensure that he/she becomes a repeat customer. One of the easiest and least expensive ways to market is to have a presence on social media. With the extensive use of technology in today’s world, almost everybody is on social media.
ChamberLynk, is a new mobile app built specifically for chambers of commerce, and offers a social media feature. It provides an easy and effective way of maintaining contact between chamber members, and sharing referrals and updates.
Below are three ways you can engage further:
- Trend on a new forum: Join a conversation with your fellow chamber members. This will help you to stay in the know about your chamber, the local community, and even key topics that are trending.
- Offer discounts and deals: Discounts and deals are among the best low cost and creative ways of attracting new customers to your business as well as engaging current customers. Many customers tend to buy more discounted products than usual in order to take advantage of that extra savings. They call it “seizing the opportunity”. ChamberLynk offers a great, inexpensive way to offer these deals and discounts to your fellow chamber members and even to the local community.
2. How to Stay Engaged with Your Current Customers
Once you have put an effective marketing campaign in place and have attracted new clients, you need to ensure they stay. For you to gain their trust, you must stay engaged with them by answering any inquiries as soon as possible as well as network with them regularly. Below are a few examples:
- Be active on social media: Here is you a professional reason to spend more time on ChamberLynk and even other social media platforms during the workday. These social media sites help ensure your business name and brand are visible. It introduces your business to new and old connections in an effective way. Keep an eye out for posts or profile updates from your connections, which announce a new company direction, a promotion or a career milestone. Be sure to congratulate them.
- Share your talent: Being a member of ChamberLynk gives you an opportunity to interact with other members and easily give them a hand if need be. For example, you can find out the kind of investors they are looking out for and give them suggestions. This type of kind gesture will eventually come back to you.
- Always keep your contact list updated: People’s lives are changing everyday so be sure to stay abreast of these updates. On the same point, make sure your profile is always up-to-date. This helps people to easily reach you, and helps with business opportunities, referrals and so much more.
Growing your business helps the community overall. ChamberLynk is a key tool for ensuring the growth of your chamber as well as the surrounding community.